New (verra affordable) Outlander-Themed Charms Added to Collection.

Outlander-themed charms

Outlander-themed charms

Book Beads, my most favorite Outlander artist, has added many new charms to her collection.

They are for sale and she ships internationally. The more you buy, the cheaper the cost:

Re-tell Jamie and Claire Fraser’s story from Diana Gabaldon’s popular Outlander series with one or more lead-free [pewter] charms! Painstakingly sourced from all over, this charm collection boasts 85 extremely well-detailed expressions of Outlander-themed iconography.

BUY IN BULK!! You can save money if you buy multiple charms (prices shown are USD):

• 5 charms for $13 (the MINIMUM ORDER)
  • 10 charms for $20
  • 15 charms for $30
  • all 85 charms for $102
  • if you are interested in purchasing a different number of charms a custom listing can be set up for you.

Here’s a video of “The Outlander Celtic Link Chain Mail Charm Bracelet,” which shows the charms in great detail. I want one!

She also makes my personal favorite, Outlander-themed book beads; US covers on the front, UK covers on the back. They are absolute quality and worth every penny:

They can be strung together on a necklace or bracelet, wired on to earrings, hung on loops as wine charms, snapped on to key chains or looped into stitch markers! You get the idea: there is no limit to what you can do with these!

Outlander-themed book beads.

Outlander-themed book beads.

I have the wine charms, they are hands-down my single-most favorite Outlander-related items that I own:

Outlander-themed wine charms

Outlander-themed wine charms

All of the aforementioned items are available for purchase on her website and in her Etsy store. She also does other literary-themed collections, a la Harry Potter, Jane Austen, Game of Thrones etc…

Please give her Facebook Page a Like, show her some Outlander love <3

About these ads

8 Comments

1. myrosesindecember said,

April 2, 2014 at 8:14 pm

WOW! How amazing. Do you know if she is on Etsy too? Thank you for sharing.

2. April 2, 2014 at 9:06 pm

Thanks a bunch to Jen @OutlanderFan! This just made my day! I am indeed, on Etsy too: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheLiteraryCharm?ref=l2-shopheader-name

3. Carol Taylor said,

April 3, 2014 at 6:11 am

is there a delivery charge to Australia…?? and how much per order..

4. sapphyreskye said,

April 4, 2014 at 5:09 pm

awesome! :)

5. May 30, 2014 at 10:00 am

[…] my profile pic & drinking wine from a glass with Outlander wine charms on the stem, made by Book Beads. (I do what I […]

6. September 26, 2014 at 10:05 pm

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice,
    keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come
    back later on. Many thanks

7. September 27, 2014 at 1:20 am

Warcraft 3 cheats pages are still being edited and new ones
    created. Even the most diligent admin, can and will miss, some hackers.
    Sony has released their European PSN store update:.